MEET THE TEAM
P2P Residential has a team of experienced and dedicated property professionals with expertise in all aspects of investment and development.
Damien Jourquin – Chief Executive Officer
A London based developer, since 2011, and record breaking property investor (Property Mastermind) who initially specialised in optimising residential properties and converting office spaces in to quality homes across the UK. Before launching P2P, Damien was involved in the development of over 100 residential units in areas such as London, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and the Midlands.
With his strong finance background, Damien has worked in the past at managerial level with firms such as LTSB, the FSCS and Deloitte.
In addition of being the CEO of P2P Residential, Damien has the responsibility of sourcing, securing and structuring investment opportunities, as well as organising their funding, whether it is debt or equity.
Winstina Riby-Williams – Chief Operations Officer
An established management consultant who is an ISEB certified Business Analyst. Tina holds a Masters degree in Electronic Engineering (MEng Hons) and has experience working within the financial services industry with top firms such as Ernst and Young, KPMG, Deutsche Bank and Lloyds Banking Group, Tina advises clients and has held key managerial roles for several multi-million pound projects.
As well as being a successful property investor in her own right having been involved in the development of eight residential units within the past 24 months; she has also completed the Property Mastermind programme.
As the COO, Tina oversees the day-to-day operations, manages processes and systems and implements the strategy to achieve P2P Residential’s goals.
Stephen Maskell – Head of Development
With over 30 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying and Project Management, Stephen is a proactive team player with extensive experience of residential projects.
- Redevelopment of exclusive Mews property in Belgravia with Zaha Hadid Architects for private client.
- Porchester Road, London. Luxury penthouse development. Project involved constructing 4 luxury duplex apartments over existing Edwardian offices building adjacent to railway at Paddington.
- 198 bed, 12 storey student residence for Aga Khan Developments and Argent at Kings Cross. Two stage design and build. £27 million.
- Refurbishment of street properties, Camden. Rolling programme of refurbishment of existing Camden Council housing stock comprising Victorian street properties.
- Medbourne Estate development, Milton Keynes. Client Representative and QS for estate development comprising 122nr units for Midsummer Housing Association.
- Cleve Road, West Hampstead. Conversion of large single residence into 12nr apartments