A London based developer, since 2011, and record breaking property investor (Property Mastermind) who initially specialised in optimising residential properties and converting office spaces in to quality homes across the UK. Before launching P2P, Damien was involved in the development of over 100 residential units in areas such as London, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and the Midlands.
With his strong finance background, Damien has worked in the past at managerial level with firms such as LTSB, the FSCS and Deloitte.
In addition of being the CEO of P2P Residential, Damien has the responsibility of sourcing, securing and structuring investment opportunities, as well as organising their funding, whether it is debt or equity.
With over 30 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying and Project Management, Stephen is a proactive team player with extensive experience of residential projects.
- Redevelopment of exclusive Mews property in Belgravia with Zaha Hadid Architects for private client.
- Porchester Road, London. Luxury penthouse development. Project involved constructing 4 luxury duplex apartments over existing Edwardian offices building adjacent to railway at Paddington.
- 198 bed, 12 storey student residence for Aga Khan Developments and Argent at Kings Cross. Two stage design and build. £27 million.
- Refurbishment of street properties, Camden. Rolling programme of refurbishment of existing Camden Council housing stock comprising Victorian street properties.
- Medbourne Estate development, Milton Keynes. Client Representative and QS for estate development comprising 122nr units for Midsummer Housing Association.
- Cleve Road, West Hampstead. Conversion of large single residence into 12nr apartments